– If you happen to don’t love aubergine, you could possibly use mushrooms or tofu as an alternative.
– Soba noodles are made out of buckwheat which is of course gluten-free. However all the time verify the package deal in case you are illiberal as there are lots of manufacturers that blend wheat and buckwheat.
– The marinade does not have any acidic ingredient, which I truly desire within the recipe, however you could possibly addd a splash of rice vinegar or lemon juice in order for you.
1. Lower the aubergine into dices and add to a well-oiled pan on medium warmth, together with a pinch of salt. You need them to shrink in dimension and get coloration on the edges, it takes round 6-8 minutes. Toss and stir from time to time to forestall them from sticking to the pan, and add extra oil if wanted.
2. In the meantime, stir collectively the marinade in a small bowl. It ca be somewhat tough to get the miso to dissolve, I usually use the bottom of a teaspoon to mash it up and the use a whisk to get it easy.
3. Cook dinner the noodles in line with packet directions. When carried out, rinse them in chilly water. That is vital to get the starches off so they do not develop into sticky and clumpy.
4. Lower the broccoli into skinny stalks and coarsely chop the spring onion.
5. When the aubergine appears carried out, scooch them right into a bowl and add the broccoli, spring onions, half a garlic clove and half of the chili to the pan. Char all sides of the broccoli for only a minute or two.
6. Pour the aubergine again in and add half of the marinade. To put in Stir round.
7. Add the noodles (we like a excessive filling-to-noodle-ratio so begin with 2/3 of the noodles and maintain the remainder as backup so as to add in if wanted) and a handful of spinach and take it off the warmth. Give it a toss and plate on two bowls. High with sesame seeds, coriander, the remainder of the chili and a drizzle of the remaining marinade.
8. Take pleasure in!